Monday, July 11, 2016

Manifest Manifesto!

So...hello.
I Am Here.
For now.
That is about all I have to go on in this life.
Everything that I have comes from experience through my (limited) senses and (warped) perception.
Bearing that in mind, all things are phenomenological. Meaning all things are experienced moment to moment. And nothing more.
So I Am Here.
And that is all that my experiential knowledge has given me. And what I am learning is it is only for now. So what can I do?
Dare to take risks.
Try things I never would before.
This is one of them.
I am writing poetry.
I never thought anything of my prose let alone my poetry.
Poetry was always reserved for the English majors. The elite. The few. The proud. Like Marines, but for the English language.
This is me taking up a little bit of that space.
Reclaiming my right to be a creative force in this universe as opposed to a self destructive one.
I hope you're happy.
Whoever you are.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment