Wednesday, July 13, 2016

by Adriel Ruben with translator: Goggle machine

So this is the next thing that we did as translators.
Adriel kindly sent me one of his poems through the Goggle machine.
And the Goggle machine kindly translated his poem into English
So here is the "first" translation:

Va, 'Do not come back to me, 
do not tell me these angry words. 
I do not buy that your face; 
guy who minds for me. 

Go, go tell everyone that I am
 a fool, 
go and enjoy your well exaggeration! 
It is in your error you are my consolation, 
in your fall the face of despair. 

And will continue your children's journey. 
Go and try to break free of your fate! 
With this attitude it is that you become more vile, 
and his arrogance is refined; 

go and continue with your affront words - 
will be stronger at the end of this journey, 
it is for yourself that your aprontas pit 
and each smaller time becomes your road. 

Go and be satiated with your injustice! 
I will show why I'm still alive. 
It's in your laugh that Atico my anger, 
and revenge is my life single reason ... 

will cry and your sorrows, 
go and savor your bankruptcy. 
And gradually, as you die in your tears, 
Makes your death my only reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment