Thursday, August 11, 2016

Twin hearts with twin souls (explicit) <--heh. I like that

Twin hearts with twin souls
Chipping away at the inside with
Woodchippers designed for my guts

Mind numb with shards of love
Bake and simmering inside
Skull blown wide with
Guns against the underside of
Broken lies of a boy with
That forgotten puppy vibe

I found the fountain of youth inside
my mother's tits, but they all ran dry
a hundred thousand tears ago
from before the time before I remember feeling safe

To live and laugh and love with
As the proverb goes just so
What is the point of alliteration anyway
Besides bending the bones of the biting bitch I can barely bare to call my beating heart

Found out I was found out.
Not much beneath this stone surprisingly
Out of which I am crawling surreptitiously.
I hope someone notices this statistically
Little life beneath me I call my own, sadistically.
Please don’t beat me any more

He said to himself uncharacteristically

No comments:

Post a Comment