Saturday, December 3, 2016

Patreon Pals!

So thanks to a bunch of people and some new life choices, I am seriously amping up my artistry and all that jazz.
So join my pals on Patreon!

Here is my Patreon.

If you like my work here or elsewhere, consider clicking on the link above and supporting me there.

For those who don't know, Patreon is a community funded artistic community.
Think a lot like Kickstarter, but where artists can actually make a living as opposed to going from project to project.
There are all sorts of reward tiers including:

  • $1/month where you get access to all of my artistic work and patreon only blog posts
    • novels
    • short stories
    • plays
    • scripts
  • $2/month: early access to my poetry and artistic blogs
  • $3/month: access to all of my scripts and novel drafts 

There are higher ones than that, but seriously anything that you can afford is greatly appreciated.

I am posting this here today because this is the first day of my new campaign, which means...that's right...
PATRONS GET EARLY ACCESS
So no new posts today.
I know.
SO sad.

But, today is just as good a day as any to get started and support me on Patreon!

Thank you and have the best day!

No comments:

Post a Comment